fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Question about multi selections

From: Volker Schreiner
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Question about multi selections
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 02:20:20 +0100

I think the common way to send data from multi selections is the post
method but i am not sure.
It would also be possible to extend the GET data structures analogous to
the POST data structures
but i am not sure if its worth the time. For me it would be enought if
multi selections work for post data.
The std::list was the first thing that came into my mind for a
stringlist but the std::deque would also be a
solution.

Since there seems to be not enough c++ programmers available at the
moment you are right. There
would be no wide acceptance for c++ in the world wide web. I also like
things that are special but its
hard to find projects where you can use c++ in the web. Furhtermore if
your prefered library for c++
webdevelopment does not support such things like multi selection boxes
its much more harder to convince
some project leaders to use this technique.