fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] Building latest version on Solaris

From: Rakesh Vidyadharan
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] Building latest version on Solaris
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:40:15 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to build 2.0 beta on OpenIndiana using gcc 4.5.1.  I have built and
installed Boost 1.48.0 and I can see /usr/local/include/boost/thread.hpp as
well as /usr/local/lib/libboost_thread.*.  The configure script however fails
with an error as follows:

checking for boost/shared_ptr.hpp... yes
checking for the flags needed to use pthreads...
checking boost/thread.hpp usability... no
checking boost/thread.hpp presence... no
checking for boost/thread.hpp... no
configure: error: cannot find boost/thread.hpp
gmake: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
gmake: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.

Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

Thanks
Rakesh