fgs-bs

Re: [Fgs-bs] cvs todo list

From: tps12
Subject: Re: [Fgs-bs] cvs todo list
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:43:33 -0400

Uh, I'm going to call that a FEETURE request, because It Sounds Hard. Oh wait, it's just "make install" and a few tar commands, huh...we'll see.

Desired Username wrote:
fgs/data is a good idea.  Make it so.

Another good one: When I wanted to install on my
server I was stymied by the lack of devel tools there.
 I had to install it on my machine and then tar it up
to be placed on the server.  "make package" should
make an installable package that does that for one.