fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Syllabus documents

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Syllabus documents
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:25:18 +0200 (SAST)

Hi all,

Rory Adams has signed up to help us out and another person will be joining
tomorrow to help out with maths.

I have added the official syllabus documents to the fhsst/other directory.
Maths and physical science are there at the moment. I have others but we
need to make some progress on physics first.

I have the names of lecturers in the teaching faculty here at UCT and I
will organise meetings with them for sometime in the near future. They
would like to make working on the textbook part of the curriculum for
people studying to be teachers.

Cheers,

Mark Horner

Physics Department
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7700
South Africa

Phone: +27 21 650 3366 (office)
Phone: +27 83 564 6272 (cellular)
Fax:   +27 21 650 3342

Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner

Co-author:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.