fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Next Berkeley physics+ hackathon

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Next Berkeley physics+ hackathon
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:13:38 -0800

Just a reminder for all who are interested ...

Hi all

I'd like to have another hackathon on the 11th of March.

This time I will use the new site to integrate everything everyone has
done as well as use the forums for any discussion. It'll be the first
volunteer use of the new site which I will make live tomorrow night.

If you know anyone who might be interested in working on Maths the
outline will be up and we will be ready for Maths volunteers too!

For the rest - same time and place as last time. If anyone has any other
venue suggestions please let me know but for now its the only place with
free wireless that isn't too popular for us to find seating.

Primary Objective: Finalise the
Electricity and Electromagnetism content