fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: solving chapter

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: solving chapter
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:05:06 +0100

On 12 Apr 2005, at 14:24, Riana Meyer wrote:
About the first of May , i definitely plan to have something to show you by then but I would just like to mention that I am writing some exams on the 7th and 8th of June so things will progress a bit faster once we are past those dates.

no problem... the current deadline for all files is the 1st may but as long as i get something from you by then, there should be no problem if you want to take the file further and possibly be the maintainer for that file... i'd like to hand over responsibility of the individual files whenever possible.

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts