fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: question

From: Riana Meyer
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: question
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:45:03 +0100

hi marc
thanks for that, but it doesnt seem to work. it makes a new heading but doesn't put the numbers in. Any ideas?
thanks for your help

Marc Krawitz wrote:
\subsection
\subsubsection
\subsubsubsection

\hopethishelps

On 6/22/05, Riana Meyer <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Sam

Just a quick one, can you help? How do I do a sub-subsection in Latex? If
the section is 8.1 an the subsection is 8.1.1, how do I get 8.1.1.1 ?

thanks
Riana

:: Mailtrack ::

Riana Meyer

powering online relationships

Mailtrack Ltd.
4th/F, King House
5-11 Westbourne Grove
London W2 4UA

T: +44 (0)870 742 0558
M: +44 (0)7799 252 439
E: address@hidden
Location: http://www.mailtrack.com/contact.htm

This message is confidential; its contents do not constitute a commitment by the author or related companies except where provided for in a written agreement between you and the author or related companies. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately.

Any attachment to this email may contain a virus which could damage your computer system. Mailtrack does not intend to transmit any virus and will not accept any liability for viruses received. Recipients should undertake their own virus protection measures before opening any attachment.