firefly-dev

Re: [Firefly-dev] my 2 extra cents

From: firefly-dev
Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] my 2 extra cents
Date: 27 Mar 2003 23:34:51 +0100

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 22:58, address@hidden wrote:

> i guess hornbeck hasnt shown you any of what we have
> played with yet. ill need to show you from where we
> are looking from.

I downloaded the code from the cvs and played with it a little, but just
to get a general idea.

> join irc.relic.net in #firefly . im gimpy and hornbeck
> should be in there. tell me your nick and ill get it
> registered to the chan to auto-op you.

ok tomorrow I'll join, now I haven't an irc client and I have to wait apt to
finish its work
before installing it.
My nick is "ryudo".
Unfortunately I can't use irc it at work due the firewall, if you need to
contact me and
don't want to to use the mailing list you can find me in icq, my uin is 82642011

Bye