firefly-dev

[Firefly-dev] [Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]

From: firefly-dev
Subject: [Firefly-dev] [Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]
Date: 28 Mar 2003 22:37:01 -0600

--
John Hornbeck <address@hidden>
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:03:36 -0600
The original message was received at Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:01:31 -0600
from hornbeck [127.0.0.1]

<address@hidden>

... while talking to mx10.gnu.org.:
>>> STARTTLS
<<< 421 monty-python.gnu.org: SMTP command timeout - closing connection
554 5.3.5 deliver: mci=814a7d4 rcode=0 errno=0 state=0
sig=mx10.gnu.org.:mx20.gnu.org.:mx30.gnu.org.
554 5.3.0 Internal error
Reporting-MTA: dns; localhost.localdomain
Received-From-MTA: DNS; hornbeck
Arrival-Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:01:31 -0600

Final-Recipient: RFC822; firefly-dev@nongnu.org
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:03:35 -0600
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] Database Date: 28 Mar 2003 20:01:31 -0600
Man that is nice. I will have some more time to look it all over this
weekend. I am running around right now doing arrends and just stopped
home to check mail. I will write more later. Looks good though. What
program is that?
John Hornbeck