firefly-dev

Re: [Firefly-dev] chit-chat

From: firefly-dev
Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] chit-chat
Date: 31 Mar 2003 11:30:02 +0200

On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 00:12, address@hidden wrote:

> since relic doesnt want to work for you marco, how
> about you find a nice small server that you can
> connect to and we can try to setup a room there.
> hopefully darktree.net or the like

I was able to connect to relic in this weekend and I joined the channel
twice (I was ryudo).
However very often I can't connect, this can be my connection's fault
because sometimes I can't even ping relic, and the few times I get a
response I have more than 80% of packets loss..duh.
This evening I'll try darktree.net and I'll let you know if it works,
sorry for these troubles...

Marco