flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] Most simple proxy configuration not working

From: Joel Linn
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] Most simple proxy configuration not working
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 16:56:32 +0200

Hi,

I want to setup push messanging for the android linphone app.
Forking the app and replacing Google API keys, although awkward was easily done.
I am however struggling to set IP flexisip correctly.
Flexisip runs on another host than the PBX. Our Firewall NAT forwards 5060 to flexisip.

From outside mid network (through nat)
- I am able to set up outbound calls from the linphone app just fine, however if hung up from linphone the pbx does not get notified and the channels hang. - I can not receive inbound calls, it seems like flexisip forwards the invite to itself and cancels due to loop detection.

From inside my network it does not work because flexisip does not seem to understand where to send the sip requests.

I am using this config:

[global]
debug=true
udp-mtu=65535

[module::MediaRelay]
enabled=false

I tried adding

[module::Forward]
# pbx ip:
route=sip:10.50.0.105

but that made it even worse.

It seems like I am missing something and I would be delighted if you can point me in the right direction.

Greetings,
Joel