flexisip-developers

Re: [Flexisip-developers] Flexisip as a push proxy: Can't get flexisip_p

From: Brian J. Murrell
Subject: Re: [Flexisip-developers] Flexisip as a push proxy: Can't get flexisip_pusher to send push notification
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 10:55:22 -0400

On Mon, 2019-08-26 at 11:21 +0100, Gary Steinert wrote:
> Morning all,

Hi.

> I'm trying to get Flexisip set up in from of my Asterisk install to
> function as a push proxy.

Best of luck with that.

> Do I therefore need to publish my own clone of Linphone in order to
> get
> this to work?

Ahhh.  Yes, you do need to build your own libphone-android with your
own FCM keys in it.

Once you have the test pusher working, do let me know if you are able
to get push notifications to send from flexisip when Asterisk forwards
a call/message to it for the linphone client.

I've gotten that far but flexisip doesn't actually send any push
notifications when it gets a SIP transaction from Asterisk for a phone
registered to it.

https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/flexisip/issues/68
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/flexisip-developers/2019-07/msg00008.html

No response (at all) to either of those unfortunately.

I get little (if any) responses to any tickets or messages I send to
this list.  I frequently wonder why it was even created.  If the
developers don't want to participate, flexisip-users would be a more
appropriate name I think.

Cheers,
b.