flexisip-developers

Re: Flexisip behind NAT

From: Nicolas Michon
Subject: Re: Flexisip behind NAT
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 15:04:02 +0100

Hello,

Does the 'transports' parameter include the fqdn or public IP of your server ?

Please read the 'aliases' and 'transports' properties for more details about the syntax here : https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Flexisip/Modules%20Reference%20Guide/master/global

Regards,

Nicolas

On 07/11/2019 08:57, Aram M. wrote:
Hello Dear Flexisip Developers and Community.

We have been using Flexisip as a proxy server for many years without any issue.

When we moved our server into AWS instances the proxy functionality stopped to
be working.

The issue is that when proxy changes the Contact header or adds Path it inserts
the AWS instance private/local IP which the original SIP server can’t find
while making INVITE.

So is there any configuration for Flexisip to make aware of it’s NAT address or
put the instance hostname in Path or Contact headers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Aram.

--