|Subject:||Re: Flexisip Questions|
|Date:||Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:54:56 +0100|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/68.4.2|
From what I know, I can only answer to your first two questions.
According to The
Flexisip doc, you can dump the default config to see some
examples values in comments.
1) Yes, you can specify the listening port in the transport option of the Global section, like this :
2) You could use the [GarbageIn] module like so :
filter=from.uri.domain contains [spamming domain or ip]
(I haven't tested it myself but it should be working)
Please let me know if this works for you.
3) I didn't understand your question, could you please be more precise ? (SIP to SIP calls ? Which kind of redirection ?)
Junior Software Engineer
Belledonne Communications, the company behind Linphone
1. Is it possible to change the default port for the server? If yes, how? The default port for me is currently 5060.
2. How can I stop unwanted & spam registration attempts?
3. Is it possible to redirect & manage outbound calls (e.g. from various countries, outside my flexisip server)?
XAAX Ltd • Prodromou Str. 121 • 2064 Strovolos Nicosia • Cyprus
Legal disclaimer: this e-mail (including any attachment) is intended for the addressee (s) stated above only and may contain confidential information or Intellectual Property Rights, both protected by law. Any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or its content is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this e-mail and delete it immediately thereafter without retaining any copies.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|