flexisip-developers

Problems with config file - need help!

From: Mikhail Sviridov
Subject: Problems with config file - need help!
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 16:45:46 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I tried to install and configure flexisip proxy server (most simple one – allow to call from one user to another user, that’s it).

Following some good instructions I managed to install FlexiSIP , I created a user db, also created two users and managed to login from two different phones successfully using two different accounts.

Now the problem: when I tried to call from one account to another account – I received all the messages I need from the calling user (according flexisip log file), but I did not see (according the log file) that flexisip is trying to place INVITE to the target user. Can anyone help me please? What do I do wrong? I guess my configuration file is wrong, but what is wrong in there? I have this configuration on my computer:

[global]

debug=true

log-directory=/var/opt/belledonne-communications/log/flexisip

log-level=debug

syslog-level=debug

user-errors-logs=true

contextual-log-filter=

contextual-log-level=debug

dump-corefiles=true

auto-respawn=true

aliases=127.0.0.1 localhost 192.168.1.5

default-servers=proxy

transports=sip:*:5060

#tls-certificates-dir=/etc/flexisip/tls/

#tls-ciphers=HIGH:!SSLv2:!SSLv3:!TLSv1:!EXP:!ADH:!RC4:!3DES:!aNULL:!eNULL

idle-timeout=3600

keepalive-interval=1800

proxy-to-proxy-keepalive-interval=0

require-peer-certificate=false

transaction-timeout=32000

udp-mtu=1460

enable-snmp=false

unique-id=

#plugins=

[cluster]

# All strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[mdns-register]

# All strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[event-logs]

# All strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[monitor]

# All strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[stun-server]

enabled=true

bind-address=0.0.0.0

port=3478

[presence-server]

enabled=false

transports=sip:127.0.0.1:5065;transport=tcp

expires=600

notify-limit=200

leak-detector=false

long-term-enabled=true

bypass-condition=false

external-list-subscription-request=

soci-connection-string=db=flexisip user root password='test' host=localhost

max-thread=50

max-thread-queue-size=50

[conference-server]

enabled=false

transport=sip:127.0.0.1:6064;transport=tcp

conference-factory-uri=

enable-one-to-one-chat-room=true

outbound-proxy=sip:127.0.0.1:5060;transport=tcp

database-backend=mysql

database-connection-string=db='flexisip' user='flexisip' password='test' host=localhost

check-capabilities=true

[module::DoSProtection]

enabled=true

#filter=

time-period=150000

packet-rate-limit=20

ban-time=1

iptables-chain=FLEXISIP

[module::SanityChecker]

enabled=true

filter=

[module::GarbageIn]

# All strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[module::NatHelper]

enabled=true

filter=

contact-verified-param=verified

fix-record-routes=false

fix-record-routes-policy=safe

[module::Authentication]

enabled=true

filter=

auth-domains=localhost 127.0.0.1 my.flexisip-test.com 192.168.1.5

available-algorithms=

disable-qop-auth=false

no-403=false

nonce-expires=3600

realm-regex=

trusted-hosts=127.0.0.1

db-implementation=soci

#datasource=users.db.txt

cache-expire=1800

reject-wrong-client-certificates=false

tls-client-certificate-required-subject=

new-auth-on-407=false

enable-test-accounts-creation=false

trust-domain-certificates=false

soci-password-request=select password from accounts where login = :id and domain = :domain

soci-user-with-phone-request=select login from accounts where phone=:phone

soci-users-with-phones-request=select login, domain, phone from accounts where phoone in (:phones)

soci-poolsize=100

soci-backend=mysql

soci-connection-string=db=flexisip user=root password='test' host=localhost

soci-max-queue-size=1000

[module::Redirect]

# All strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[module::Presence]

enabled=true

filter=is_request && (request.method-name == 'PUBLISH' || request.method-name == 'NOTIFY' || request.method-name == 'SUBSCRIBE')

presence-server=sip:127.0.0.1:5065;transport=tcp

only-list-subscription=false

check-domain-in-presence-results=false

[module::Registrar]

enabled=true

filter=

reg-domains=localhost 192.168.1.5

reg-on-response=false

max-contacts-by-aor=12

unique-id-parameters=+sip.instance pn-tok line

max-expires=86400

min-expires=60

force-expires=-1

static-records-file=

static-records-timeout=600

db-implementation=redis

redis-server-domain=localhost

redis-server-port=6379

redis-auth-password=test

redis-server-timeout=1500

redis-record-serializer=protobuf

redis-slave-check-period=60

service-route=

name-message-expires=message-expires

register-expire-randomizer-max=0

[module::StatisticsCollector]

# All strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[module::Router]

enabled=false

# All remaining strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[module::PushNotification]

# All strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[module::MediaRelay]

enabled=true

filter=

nortpproxy=nortpproxy

sdp-port-range-min=10000

sdp-port-range-max=10500

bye-orphan-dialogs=false

max-calls=0

force-relay-for-non-ice-targets=true

prevent-loops=false

early-media-relay-single=true

max-early-media-per-call=0

inactivity-period=3600

force-public-ip-for-sdp-masquerading=false

[module::Transcoder]

# All strings are commented out here – default values assumed

[module::Forward]

enabled=true

filter=

route=

add-path=true

rewrite-req-uri=false

default-transport=udp

params-to-remove=pn-tok pn-type app-id pn-msg-str pn-call-str pn-call-snd pn-msg-snd pn-timeout pn-silent

[inter-domain-connections]

domain-registrations=

# All remaining strings are commented out here – default values assumed

Thank you,

Mikhail.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10