flexisip-developers

Re: Flexisip with Websockify and SIP.js

From: Nik Pakar
Subject: Re: Flexisip with Websockify and SIP.js
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 23:05:49 +0530

It should listen back from flexisip as well. Not just one way packet forward.

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 at 10:55 pm, AJ Mork <address@hidden> wrote:
Yeah, the more I dig into this more I am realizing that. just frustrating that at a base level it seems to work, just the ACK message is getting lost.

As far as the websockify config, there really isn't much of one, just telling it the port to listen on and where to send it, in this case 8080 and 127.0.0.1:5060.