[fluid-dev] Swami 0.9.3 exclusive VIP pre-test

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Swami 0.9.3 exclusive VIP pre-test
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 02:15:06 -0700

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 08:47 +0100, Gerald Pye wrote:
>       Anyway - I'm greatly looking forward to seeing a new 0.9.x version with
> loops
> working properly on sample importing!
>
>       Cheers,
>
>               Gerald.

For anyone who wants to test what I think could be the next release of
Swami 0.9, please give it a try and let me know if you have any
problems.  In particular the new features are sample exporting and
import/export of samples retaining loops and tuning info (when using
libaudiofile and AIFF files).  Hope it works, cuz I would rather be
working on the development version :)
Of note is that linked stereo samples are completely broken in Swami
0.9.x and I don't think I can be talked into fixing it (Swami 0.9 is
code arisen from the dead, quite ugly, festering and mega-stinking).
I'll make sure Swami 1.0 doesn't have this problem though (maybe it
already doesn't).  Cheers!
        Josh Green

Oh, here is the link:
http://resonance.org/~josh/swami-0.9.3-test.tar.gz