[fluid-dev] GeneralUser_GS_Fluidsynth_v1.43.rgd

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: [fluid-dev] GeneralUser_GS_Fluidsynth_v1.43.rgd
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:24:42 -0400

Chris

I must also mention that I have been using
the GeneralUser_GS_Fluidsynth_v1.43.rgd file
which I placed in the /usr/local/share/apps/rosegarden/library together
with the GeneralUser_GS_FluidSynth_v1.43_RC1.sf2 in rosegarden as part
of my mobile configuration.This works well i.e. with virtually no sound
drop-outs.

Looking forward to your fluidsynth patches.

Regards.