Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth MIDI driver for DOSBox

From: S. Christian Collins
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth MIDI driver for DOSBox
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:42:13 -0500

I ran across your patch about a month ago when I was setting up some DOS games for the PC hooked up to my TV.  I came away with the impression that the DOSBox developers don't exactly have a reputation of accepting patches.  I ended up just using Qsynth rather than deal with patching and compiling DOSBox.  I hope your patch does get accepted, though, because it would definitely make DOSBox's MPU-401 support much more user-friendly.

-~Chris