|Subject:||Re: [fluid-dev] New Patch - polymono - functionality|
|Date:||Fri, 05 Aug 2016 13:35:57 +0200|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.1.0|
There are typos errors in the manual , i'am sorry
1) the -p options must be -p2.
2) the --binary is necessary only when patching on Windows environnement from a patch coming
from unix. In your case the situation is the reverse.
On my platform (Windows) executing the command: patch -p2 < fluid-polymono-0003.patch, works
So please try :
- reading section 1.1.3 and
- renaming the "fluidsynth" directory to "fluidsynth-1.1.6" is not necessary (as far we use -p options)
- putting the patch file into the directory, then
- moving to the directory, then run
patch -p2 < fluid-polymono-0003.patch
I hope it will work. If it is not the case, i will send the full tree already patched.
Le 05/08/2016 09:32, Ben Gonzales a écrit :
Nope, didn't work..
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|