Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth bank select

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth bank select
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:30:48 +0100

Regarding "reset" and "offset" I agree they could be explained a bit more
detailed. I'll see what can be done.

> You also need several examples of how these functions should be used -- there
> are none.

Sorry, there really is nothing special about using these functions. We cannot
have an example for every easy-to-use function.

> I have no knowledge of the "original thread" and fluid_synth_bank_select()
> selects the bank for only one channel at a time so is not what I needed,
> though it could be pressed into service if there was no alternative.

Why dont you do:

for(int i=0; i<fluid_synth_count_midi_channels(synth); i++)
  fluid_synth_bank_select(synth, i, my_bank);

Tom