Re: [fluid-dev] Strange behavior with MIDI playback

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Strange behavior with MIDI playback
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:24:25 +0100

> So, from what you are telling me, the right name of the function and its
> purpose should not be STOP but PAUSE, right?

Yes, I think so. It's not properly documented unfortunately and I don't know
it's original purpose. However, internally, we have fluid_player_reset() that
reset the ticks of each track, which seems to be more like a STOP function to
me.

I'm not very familiar with the player though. You could give 1.1.6 a try.
Otherwise it would be kind if you open a bug ticket and I'll look into it on
occasion.

Tom