Re: [fluid-dev] Unable to play midi file

From: Reinhold Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Unable to play midi file
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 14:58:20 +0200

Hi,

I checked the midi file with our software from www.notation.com which uses the fluidsynth libs on Windows, too. All works perfect. Please try yourself using our free notation player from here

https://www.notation.com/DownloadNotationPlayer.php

Best regards,

Reinhold

Von: fluid-dev [mailto:fluid-dev-bounces+reinhold=address@hidden] Im Auftrag von Thunk Monkey
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. September 2019 09:42
An: address@hidden
Betreff: [fluid-dev] Unable to play midi file

I am using the FluidSynth API on Windows with the general user sound font, and it has worked well for the most part, but there is one midi file it cannot play. I have no problems playing this with the Windows media player. I have attached the file. Is there something that makes it not compatible with FluidSynth?

Thanks!