|Subject:||Re: [fluid-dev] Add free() wrapper for proper memory management|
|Date:||Sun, 22 Sep 2019 18:59:37 +0200 (CEST)|
>I am trying to use the library from C#,....
I guess you use the fluidsynth shared library, and you have a way to bind your C# code to C fluidsynth API.
In this case you could write and build a new C shared library that contains the C functions you need.
For example, let the following new C shared library source for your need:
1) make a new project: shared C library.
2) put the the following code in your new project
* The function free memory using free().
__declspec(dllexport) fluid_free( void * p)
3) build your new shared C project.
4) Than from your C# project, (4.1) call fluid_free() (the same way you call any fluidsynth API), and then (4.2) bind your new shared library (the same way you bound fluidsynth shared library).
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|