Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth on Unity (.dll issues)

From: Ceresa Jean-Jacques
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth on Unity (.dll issues)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 16:11:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

1)For loading .sf2 soundfont files,  libfluidsynth-2.dll requires only libglib-2.0-0.dll, libgthread-2.0-0.dll. That's it.

2)If you intend to use libfluidsynth-2.dll for rendering MIDI file(s) to any audio file(s) format other then raw (i.e WAV,FLAC...), additional libsndfile-1.dll will be required.
   Of course in case 2, this libfluidsynth-2.dll will have been compiled with libsndfile option (using CMake).

>"Failed to load libfluidsyth-2.dll because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded"

This is a vague message. Lauching fluidsynth.exe console application (calling libfluidsynth-2.dll) should display the exact name of missing .dll(s) (if any).

jjc.

> Message du 15/07/20 14:56
> De : "Jon Y" <jyorg@outlook.com>
> A : "fluid-dev@nongnu.org" <fluid-dev@nongnu.org>
> Copie à :
> Objet : [fluid-dev] FluidSynth on Unity (.dll issues)

Hi,

> I am building a Unity app and want to use fluidsynth to play .sf2 audio (windows 10 64bit).
>

> For a c# binding I use nfluidsynth.

I add libfluidsynth-2.dll to the plugins folder in Unity - however I get the following error:

> "Failed to load libfluidsyth-2.dll because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded"

Do I need to add additional .dll files to my Unity project?

> I wrote on the nfluidsynth github with some more details.

this question on Stackjava-script.

Thanks!