Re: [fluid-dev] looking for free fonts with aftertouch and/or more than

From: Alexandre Torres Porres
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] looking for free fonts with aftertouch and/or more than one bank
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:08:21 -0300

I found a font with channel aftertouch pressure and it works fine, but if I try the same font with polyphonic (key) aftertouch pressure, it doesn't work. I guess it's not automatic that a font that uses channel aftertouch will just work with key aftertouch, right? So I needed a font that supports key aftertouch and I guess that may be really rare, huh?

thanks