Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA tutorial

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA tutorial
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:26:44 +0200

Hi Ben,

The ladspa.h include file in the sources is just the FluidSynth side of the interface, it's not the ladspa.h file required to build FS with LADSPA support.

Installing the LADSPA SDK not only gives you the required header, but also tools like listplugins and analyzeplugin that help in determining the plugin ports and capabilities. Any reason why you don't want to install the SDK?

Cheers
Marcus