free-dev

[Free-dev] Re: PHARjztMACY

From: Waheeda Guthridge
Subject: [Free-dev] Re: PHARjztMACY
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 02:44:21 -0400

S e O x M c A o
C d I o A k L f I l S j
V t A x L h I p U m M k
X b A b N m A k X l
V s I a A r G m R e A p
A b M q B u I b E g N r
M p E h R r I h D b I e A h

S r A u V y E p q O b V h E l R e a 7 i 0 g % b b W q I c T c H c g O h U h R e m S l H o O k P g ! j

http://www.planatond.com

from Military Supply, he, too, getting out of his chair. And come to think of it, you werent even surprised. What? For most of us, perhaps all of us, the first thing we do upon rising in the morning is to turn on our radios. Its always the same foolishness and I suppose theres comfort in that, but Id guess most of