freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Response

From: Patterson Dc
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Response
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:39:18 -0400 (EDT)

How do you do?

My name is Patterson Dc. I just came about your email address and your
brief profile through an email listing affiliated with the US Chamber of
Commerce and I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying
job in which you could earn alot.
Before I go further I thought I'd inform you of both who you would be
working for and what you would be doing. My name is Patterson Dc,55 years
of age, 3 kids, a lovely girl and 2 troublesome kids, and the love of my
life, my wife. I am a somewhat multitalented man and I do quite a lot of
traveling and get to meet quite a lot of people.
I just resigned my job as a research scientist for ARINI (Agricultural
Research Institute of Northern Ireland(www.arini.ac.uk)) but I still work
as a freelance consultant for the instistute which gives me very much time
to do my own work which is basically being a freelance researcher who
could be employed by research institutes to do research projects anywhere
in the world. I reside in Dublin, Ireland and even though I have lived
most of my life in other parts of the world, I am fully residing in
Ireland. Presently, I have just been granted a funding to head a research
project in the tropical regions of West Africa regarding rare and
vulnerable plant species and this would be commencing very soon, However
my funding were by my American counterparts which sent me the bunch of
payments mostly in US based money orders. Getting an accountant in the
states or opening an account would have been my best choice but I have a
deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me time and a
whole lot of other requirements I am not ready to deal with as I would be
traveling a lot in the meantime.

So presently, assuming you would be able to deal with cash, I would be
willing to employ you on contract basis to be my payment representative
back in the states, this way I could issue and make these money orders out
to you, you could then cash them easily, withdraw 8% of the total amount
on these money orders as your commission and then send the rest back to me
through Western Union wire transfer. Bear it in mind that we would be
dealing with quite a handful of cash and you could be making up to $3000
just working with me in a short period of time.
I would be glad if you accept my proposal and I intend to commence on
starting as soon as you are ready. If you are interested, please email me
back on my private email: address@hidden so we could make
concluding arrangements.

Thank You,

Patterson Dc
Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland
www.arini.ac.uk
Hillsborough,
Ireland BT26 6DR