freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] What if you suddenly realize you can afford much less tha

From: Cathy
Subject: [Freeform-dev] What if you suddenly realize you can afford much less than you'd like to?
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:03:33 -0700

Ever thought c redit too complicated? Come on, it's easier than you imagine!
You certainly wanted a bigger home and a faster car - but didn't know
how.Special refi offers that do match your needs! Simple application, lowest
rates ever.Our clients get more and more credi t from us - find out why.Make
this very important purchase with our help now, don't put it off!
http://9G1F.claeberf.com/?ncache=1033782