freehoo-users

[Freehoo-users] 3.2.0 installation problem

From: John Kerr Anderson
Subject: [Freehoo-users] 3.2.0 installation problem
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:23:23 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I've really enjoy using Freehoo. I wanted to install the lastest release, but this is what happened when I did:

minikerr:/usr/src/freehoo-3.2.0# ls
AUTHORS ChangeLog Makefile.in TODO config.h.in configure.ac src
BUGS     INSTALL      NEWS         aclocal.m4  config.log   doc
COPYING  Makefile.am  README       autogen.sh  configure    extensions

minikerr:/usr/src/freehoo-3.2.0# ./configure
configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..
minikerr:/usr/src/freehoo-3.2.0#

So, I'm not sure why the install fill is missing or am I doing something wrong??? If you can please tell me guide me in the right direction I would gladly appreciate it. I'd like to see the new improvements with the latest version. I have all the needed files that I'm aware of, I even downloaded the latest libyahoo2 file from the freehoo website.

Thank you in advance :)

John