freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI testsuite

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI testsuite
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:35:11 -0800

Hey A.B.,

I wanted to start discussions on the FreeIPMI testsuite.  What are your
ideas?

My ideas are (for the initial start of the testsuite), scripts that:

A) run the user command tools with various permutations of options
B) sanity check the output (i.e. are temperatures > 0 and < 1000 degrees
Celsius)
C) over LAN and In-Band

There would have to be a config file that the user must input IP
addresses, usernames, and etc.

What are your ideas?

Al

--