freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] Re: symbols missing problem

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: symbols missing problem
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:53:43 -0800

Hey Rene,

Yup, I was able to verify that rebuilding the rpm under Suse fixed the
problem.  I'm not really sure what the problem was with the old Redhat
RPMS.  Just did the typical:

> rpmbuild --rebuild freeipmi-0.2.0-1.src.rpm

If you have a number of architectures of Suse, it'd be great if you
could rebuild the rpms and we could stick em all on the website.

Al

--
Albert Chu
address@hidden