freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] Re: 0.3.0 timeframe and todo's

From: ab
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: 0.3.0 timeframe and todo's
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

> A.B.,
>
> I fixed the ipmi-sel stuff b/c I really needed it.  Can you please let
> me know the timeframe for the remaining todos? They are:
>
>   B) bmc-autoconfig: fixed for new bmc-config (assigned: anand)
>   I-3) bmc-autoconfig options (assigned: anyone)
>      ^^^ in freeipmi.texi
>   K) ipmi-pef (assigned: ?)
>   L) run through memory debugger (assigned: ?)

ipmi-pef address@hidden
memory-debugger address@hidden
bmc-autoconfig: address@hidden

Lets postpone SOL client later. We have already delayed a lot for a stable
release. Me and avati were travelling and Bala is in different place. We
are just settling down. Also GlusterFS release came in between.

In next two weeks, I will get the above tasks completed. Then we will plan
for a release.