freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] I just wonder if there is only CVS ;-)

From: Yaroslav Halchenko
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] I just wonder if there is only CVS ;-)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 00:16:08 -0500

Dear FreeIPMI People,

For good or for bad I've decided to take over stale ITP in Debian
http://bugs.debian.org/443212

I have quite a silly question: do you have any plans on going from
CVS to something else?  It is just pedantic me tries to keep repository
with Debian packaging under git WITH upstream development (eases many
operations such as adoption of bug fixes etc).

So, I thought to ask first ;)

Cheers
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences