freeipmi-devel

RE: [Freeipmi-devel] configure: warning while processing for powerpc / O

From: Dick.Detweiler
Subject: RE: [Freeipmi-devel] configure: warning while processing for powerpc / Open embedded target
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 18:10:01 +0000

Ah - I see what needs to be done.  I need to point configure to our cross
compile tools and not the native system.  Not a straightforward thing to do in
open embedded's bitbake-based build environment.  It automates the whole thing
from grabbing the tarball from the ftp site to compiling and then staging the
resulting output to the correct target rootfs tree.  I'll have to override the
defaults being passed to configure.

Thanks for your help,
Dick