freeipmi-users

Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors with Intel SE7210

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi-sensors with Intel SE7210
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:07:38 -0700

Hi Alexey,

Did you just do a 'make install' or did you actually build an rpm from
the CVS stuff?

Unfortunately, some of the other developers haven't converted ipmi-
sensors into C yet, so the scheme files have to be installed in the
right locations for everything to work.

For me, I usually have to do the following to make it work:

./configure --prefix=/usr

and add --libdir=/usr/lib64 for x86_64 machines.

Either way, could you also add --enable-debug and --enable-trace to get
us more debug info?

Al