freeipmi-users

Re: [Freeipmi-users] The power consumption of computer

From: Al Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] The power consumption of computer
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 20:22:02 -0700

I don't personally have a motherboard w/ power sensors, so I can't.  I
can show you what this output from a OEM extension for Dell shows.

# > ipmi-oem dell get-power-consumption-statistics average
Last Minute Average Power      : 151 W
Last Hour Average Power        : 151 W
Last Day Average Power         : 151 W
Last Week Average Power        : 150 W