freeipmi-users

Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi support with HP iLO2 servers initial success!

From: john s.
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] ipmi support with HP iLO2 servers initial success!
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 01:36:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everybody

Sorry for digging out this thread but i can't find  no other (newer) post
which is similar to this one ...

If it does work, then there is a bug.  Perhaps you can send me a --debug
output and we can take a look to figure out what the bug is.

command :

ipmipower -h cut0iogw1-ilo -D LAN_2_0 -s

so  is it  still a bug or is it the normal behaviour on hp ilo connects?

best regards

john s.