freeipmi-users

Re: [Freeipmi-users] check_ipmi_sensor response only: Execution of FreeI

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] check_ipmi_sensor response only: Execution of FreeIPMI returned an empty output or only 1 header row
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 09:30:07 -0500

Hi Stefan,

While the script `check_ipmi_sensor` appears to use FreeIPMI, the
script in question is not part of FreeIPMI.  So you should probably
check out the github page for help.  There are many possible reasons
IPMI cannot connect to the remote system, but given I don't know what
it's doing internally, it's best to check with the maintainers of that
project.

Al