freepooma-devel

[Freepooma-devel] r2 branch created.

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: [Freepooma-devel] r2 branch created.
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:59:11 +0100 (CET)

I have created a r2 branch with tag r2_branch at the branchpoint
tagged with r2_branchpoint.  I will spin a 2.4.1 pre-release from this
branch shortly.

Main development will continue in HEAD with what will eventually
become r3.  You are encouraged to contribute here.  If you want to,
get yourself a savannah.nongnu.org account and I'll get you CVS
write access.

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>