freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] Source parser changes

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Source parser changes
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:36:01 +0200 (CEST)

 --- Richard Kilmer <address@hidden> ha scritto: >
Ah yes...but the potential for hash collision under
> a 160 bit SHA-1 is
> less likely than under a 128 bit MD5 ;-)

then why not SHA512 ? ;)

I suppose 128 bit is enough for us..  md5 is *twice*
faster than sha1 .. BTW I've got a Powerful Athlon
2k+, bow fore me... sorry, I mean.. I can't notice the
difference :)

And on to the serious stuff:
maybe you should replace
gsub("\t", " ")

with

gsub(/\t/," ")

1.8pre3 gives warning for gsub with strings instead of
regexen..

(I'm not sure if these warning are going to
disappear.. if so forget about this mail)

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il
filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/