freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] Re: MorphOS port

From: Ruediger Hanke
Subject: [freesci-develop] Re: MorphOS port
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 11:16:30 +0100

>> I've built a MorphOS version of FreeSCI
>
> Great :-)
> MorphOS is that replacement OS for AmigaOS, right?

Yes, well informed :) It does for AmigaOS what MacOS X does
for the classic MacOS ... that's the most fitting description.

Basically, with the changes FreeSCI should compile fine on
AmigaOS as well although I can't test this atm.

> If it really doesn't require that many changes, I don't see why we
> shouldn't include it in 0.3.4.

I can send you the diffs. But, could you please send me a full
"configure" script for the current CVS version? My autoconf is too
old, and much to my surprise, at my university the autoconf installed
is even older than the MorphOS port ...

RĂ¼diger
--
"...wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or a decent job or a helping hand