freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] cvs: waltervn

From: Walter van Niftrik
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] cvs: waltervn
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:10:34 +0100

Christoph Reichenbach wrote:

I'd recommend this to be limited to cases where the driver _is_ actually run-
ning in windowed mode. SDL may run in full-screen mode; if the console is
activated then, users will be locked out.

Yes, this did cross my mind. But somehow I had the thought in my head that fullscreen wasn't supported in the sdl gfx driver. Anyway, I undid the change. ;)

- Walter