freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] Question about non-Sierra content...

From: Sam Hart
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Question about non-Sierra content...
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:53:47 -0700 (MST)

> There are many documents that discuss the specifics of SCI [1,2], and
> one that discusses recent improvements in our VM (unstable branch)[3].

Just out of curiosity, do any of these improvements (or are there any
plans to do so) enhancements to the VM engine above and beyond what it was
originally intended to do? By this, I'm thinking of things like allowing
graphics with larger color pallettes, etc.

--
Sam Hart
University/Work addr. <address@hidden>