freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] Win32 build

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Win32 build
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:47:51 -0600

Matt,

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 12:45:38PM -0700, Matt wrote:
> On Wed, 24 May 2006, James Albert wrote:
>
> > Regardless, I'd still like to contribute when I have the time available,
> > so if anyone has any win32 questions or needs builds tested let me know as
> > I own a lot of  sierra's SCI games.

> I can pick up doing this again.

  I'm sure that any help on the Win32 side would be appreciated by many
people!

> What are the immediate tasks to do?

  "Immediate" is an odd word here, but here are the Win32 tasks I can think
of:

  - Right now, the DirectX graphics driver only works for very specific
    situations.  My guess is that some help could be useful here.
  - Glutton doesn't work on Win32 at all-- and I have no idea why that is.

-- Christoph