freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] DARCS glutton repository: uncheckpointed

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] DARCS glutton repository: uncheckpointed
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:08:29 -0600

Hi everyone,

  due to patch-pushing problems encountered by one of developers, I have
reverted the DARCS ``glutton'' repository to a non-checkpointed repository.
This may slow down initial checkouts but should have no further negative
effects-- please let me know if you run into any knew (or supposedly fixed)
problems now.

  The old repository is now in the (read-only) directory ``glutton-old''.
Please don't commit to it for the time being.  (Not that that would be
trivial, considering the name change and, in particular, the readonlyness...)

-- Christoph