freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] Freetalk Debian Package

From: Baishampayan Ghose
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] Freetalk Debian Package
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:19:43 +0530

Hello everybody,
I am pleased to inform you that I have filed an ITP #342691 on Debian
bug tracker. An initial debianisation and packaging is also done. I am
at the moment waiting for a sponsor to check the package and upload it
to the repositories. I have also filed an ITP #342700 for Freehoo!
I will take care of the Freehoo package after a couple of weeks after
coming back from home.
The freetalk packages are located here, so that you guys can check it out.
http://zope.gnowledge.org:8080/~ghoseb/debian/
Regards,
BG

--