freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] Reconnect on Hangup?

From: James S. White
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] Reconnect on Hangup?
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 06:19:46 -0500 (CDT)

Is there a way to send a keepalive to the jabber server?

James S. White                             primary/voip: (615) 469-0268
928 Mountain Valley Dr.          .O.             mobile: (256) 476-2619
Nashville, TN 37209-5155         ..O                fax: (866) 260-5465
http://www.jameswhite.org        OOO            james<at>jameswhite.org
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose
our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
                                                     -- Abraham Lincoln