freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] /me messages

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] /me messages
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 05:47:29 -0700

,----[ On Mon, Aug 07, 2006, Matthias Quasthoff wrote: ]
| I created a patch in color.scm that solves the issue for me. Do you
| want me to file a feature request or to send this patch to a
| particular place?
`----
Applied. Good work!

,----
| By the way, I'm really looking forward to the Jingle integration :-)
| Is there a general freetalk roadmap to see where one could help out?
| Would it be appreciated?
`----
Vikas is mostly working on Jingle integration. It is almost a rewrite
of current Freetalk. How ever we are planning to support the exact
Scheme primitives interface and retain the existing extensions.

Because it will take some more time. May be couple of months more for
first beta release. We will continue to maintain current loudmouth
freetalk until jingle freetalk becomes stable and better.

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31